José Carlos Díaz-Ramos
My research is on Differential Geometry, although I am also interested in other areas of Mathematics and Science. More concretely, my investigation is focused on submanifold geometry, especially in the classification and characterization of the orbits of isometric actions on Riemannian manifolds.
- List of publications
- Curriculum vitae
- Research statement
- Research group: Research group in Mathematics GI-2136, University of Santiago de Compostela.
- J. C. Díaz-Ramos, M. Domínguez-Vázquez, V. Sanmartín-López: Isoparametric hypersurfaces in complex hyperbolic spaces, Adv. Math. 314 (2017), 756-805.
- J. C. Díaz-Ramos, M. Domínguez-Vázquez, A. Kollross: Polar actions on complex hyperbolic spaces, Math. Z. 287 (2017), 1183-1213.
- J. C. Díaz-Ramos, M. Domínguez-Vázquez: Isoparametric hypersurfaces in Damek-Ricci spaces, Adv. Math. 239 (2013), 1-17.
- J. Berndt, J. C. Díaz-Ramos, H. Tamaru: Hyperpolar homogeneous foliations on symmetric spaces of noncompact type, J. Differential Geom. 86 (2010), 191-235.
- J. Berndt, J. C. Díaz-Ramos: Real hypersurfaces with constant principal curvatures in complex hyperbolic spaces, J. London Math. Soc. 74 (2006), 778-798.
I am currently carrying out the following academic management: